Search This Blog

Monday 22 November 2010

Banjo Minnow Review


Assalamu'alaikum, back again to review another unique if not the best lures we and I ever met. And why I said best was because, the demonstration that I have seen from the video was quite impressive. So anyhow, I managed to get gripped one of the 110 sets 006 Banjo Minnow after a friend of mine introduced to me and I was quite "itching" to see it on my own, and it has arrived last week. So, after I obtained the BM, I went straight to the place where I usually test any lures that I had, and after I opened the package, the lures were indeed as it was described. It was and it is as elastic as it was being shown, and that was because the material is made from silicone. And it is included with 3 packs of weed guard (small rubber band), 5 different designs with 3 sizes of fishes, 3 packs of different sizes of hooks and 5 different colours of "eyes".

So, with further a due, I whip the BM as far as I can, apparently... it only managed to drop as far as 10 ft due to the light weight it has, still due to my itching feeling to play with it, I didn't put any weight on it as I want to have the same experience as the ones being displayed in the video. It was lame, I tell you, hahaha I couldn't throw properly, I couldn't retrieve it properly and that was because I didn't properly watch the video and take by heart of learning how to jig and retrieve the BM. But, though it took me like 2-3 hours to have a snag from the fish, it works wonderful and the feeling of sensation the way the Barramundi pulled the BM from the line. Hell that was really good, seriously I never felt like the way it pulled BM. Probably it gave the same "experience" as Prawnstar, but too bad, I never had the chance to have that experience as Prawnstar.

The thing was with BM though it took me a longer period to have the fish to snag my lures were because the way I retrieved was wrong, but somehow I did try a few pulls n plucks and the fish falls for it. But I only managed to do it only once, and after that the tricks didn't work. So I changed back to my trusted spinner and right after my spinner dropped to the water, the Barras pulled wildly and again, I missed. Anyhow, I retrieved back my spinner and it was pure bent here and there due to the bite by Barramundi.

Anyhow, I need to play around more with BM before I can give grade on it. Till next time, I shall let you guys know about the progress ayte. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment