Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 November 2010

First time for first thing ^^

Assalamualaikum and hello~~ welcome to the site. I'm quite new to this blogging thing but hey~~ every single step is new right!!!. Anyway, I created this blog because I have been analysing lures and tackles ever since I actively involved in angling arenas.

It is quite surprising in my point of view where tons and tons of lures and baits have been produced world wide, but do you realise that they are all looked the same and acted the same. And some how I feel cheated in a way that all those lures and baits are just the same thing and act the same way as others. Moreagain, some cheaper ones do available and gives the same results and of course you would say the quality is different. The point is all lures and baits are the same thing. But the ones that I have realised over this time was the type of lures to use (shad or minnow) and the colour of the lures. Still~~ i preferably to choose a lure or tackle that stay a much longer in the target zone. So here~~ with this blog~~ I hope you and I can see the same thing and bring out the modest if not the best lures and tackles out there in which apparently only available in Brunei...LOL. But in any case, I won't stop the ones only available in Brunei, but as well as other lures and tackles that may catch my attention.

Now my goal is in this blog~~ is to use and review lures and baits as newbie and probably you can expect a newbie point of view, and my target lures and baits are the ones that are unique. Plus, I will review other lures and baits which may similar but have more advantage than others. I myself, will research from the net and try it myself for about a week or less to see it if its work or not.

Lastly, I will improve this site to the liking to me and gradually any needs of improvement from comments, advices and critics from the reader. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment