Search This Blog

Saturday 13 November 2010

Saturday, Nov 14 2010

So~~ hmmm~~ this is frustrating due to I didn't seem to catch fish like I used to. I'm not sure whether it's the lures or the water or stuff. But, likewise I used my trusted spinner bait with lotion and both are from the same company. Apparently, I missed not that a lot but I didn't catch any with it. So yea~~ I did change the skirts to black but with the gray skirts intact, so it looks really fat. Im quite hungry now~~ lol~~ Anyhow~~ the spinner still in red, but from previous spinner bait I used, the lures were in gold spinner and black skirts. And I'm gladly, I still have my other spare spinner bait with the gold spinner~~ so~~ since its modifiable~~ I shall and I will modify it to my liking muahahaha... That's the cool thing about spinner bait you can modify it to your needs and wants and lust muahahah~~ Anyway, I'll keep you update with the news~~

No comments:

Post a Comment